The fee is charged for the property and not per tenant.
£360.00 - Administration and referencing fee
- Credit, identification, immigration and reference checking
- Guarantor credit, identification, immigration and reference checking (if applicable)
- Preparation of tenancy agreement and any notice’s
- Registering of tenants deposit with Deposit Protection Service (DPS) (if applicable)
- Completion of inventory (if applicable)
- Checking tenants in and out of the property
- Notification of local authority and utility companies when moving in
- Notification of local authority and utility companies when moving out
- Completion of property inspections (if applicable)
- Renewal of tenancy agreement (if applicable)
Clarks Residential is member of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.
Clarks Residential does not currently have Client Money Protection Insurance.